Enfamil A.R. - Fórmula en polvo, lata, 12.9 oz
Enfamil A.R. is clinically proven to reduce frequent regurgitation and meets the reflux reduction guidance of the American Academy of Pediatrics1.
Enfamil A.R. is designed to provide a sole source of nutrition for infants up to age 6 months, and provide a major source of nutrition until 12 months.
- A Neuro Complete blend of nutrients that are also found in breast milk
- Has a DHA and ARA blend shown* to foster a child s learning ability up to age 5
- Proven in a published, randomized, controlled trial to reduce frequency and volume of regurgitation by more than 50%
- Meets reflux reduction guidance of the American Academy of Pediatrics1
- Nutritionally balanced with a nutrient profile similar to routine infant formula
- Less caloric and more nutritionally balanced than adding rice cereal to formula
- Blend of prebiotics to help support digestive health
- Viscosity in the bottle is 10 times that of routine formula, yet flows freely through most standard nipples. Enfamil A.R. thickens further when introduced into an acidic environment like the stomach 12 times thicker vs. Enfamil A.R. in the bottle
- Milk-based formula has 20:80 whey:casein ratio and unmodified, pregelatinized, high amylopectin rice starch
|Problema||Brain & nervous system health|
|Tipo de producto||Fórmula|
1 - Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
2- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3- Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store DRY scoop in this can
TO MAKE*- WATER/POWDER
2 fl oz bottle - 2 fl oz/1 unpacked level scoop
4 fl oz bottle - 4 fl oz/2 unpacked level scoops
6 fl oz bottle - 6 fl oz/3 unpacked level scoops
8 fl oz bottle - 8 fl oz/4 unpacked level scoops
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula