Gabrialla Sheer Compression Knee Highs (23-30mmHg)
Firm graduated compression (23-30mmHg) provides stronger support at the foot and ankle, where you need it most, and gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee. This unique construction acts like a "second heart"- pushing blood up to the heart and improving blood circulation to help alleviate pain and prevent blood clots. Gabrialla sheer knee highs are designed with graduated compression for fashion-conscious women who feel the physical pressures of an active lifestyle. They last longer, help save you money and become an investment in your health. Try on a pair of Gabrialla support stockings today and feel the difference graduated compression makes!
- Recommended by doctors to help treat blood clots, varicose veins and other venous disorders
- Perfect for people who spend a lot of time on their feet, sit without movement or lift and carry heavy loads
- Improves blood circulation, helps alleviate pain and makes you feel more energetic and less fatigued all day long
- Ideal during and after pregnancy and for people with cellulite problems
- Helps reduce tiredness, aching and swelling of legs
- Sheer, elegant, comfortable and last much longer than conventional fashion hosiery
Doctors' recommendations: More than 80 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. Varicose veins are gnarled, enlarged veins close to the skin's surface. Any vein may become varicose, but the most commonly affected areas are legs and feet. For many people, varicose veins and spider veins - a common, mild and medically insignificant variation of varicose veins - are simply a cosmetic concern. For other people, varicose veins can cause aching pain and discomfort. Sometimes the condition leads to more serious problems. Varicose veins also may signal a higher risk of other disorders of the circulatory system.