Glade Wax Melts Air Freshener Refill, Hawaiian Breeze, 6 CT
|Product type||Scented waxes & gels|
- Remove one Glade wax melt from packaging and place in center of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Do not use more than one melt at a time.
- Read and follow instructions provided with warmer. Warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air.
- When melt no longer releases fragrance, stop use of melt and warmer.
To remove wax:
- Allow wax to cool completely and harden.
- Pop wax out of warmer dish. If needed, use blunt wood or rubber tool to push wax out of warmer dish.
- Dispose of wax in trash, do not place wax down drain.
Read all instructions for Glade Wax Melts and your warmer prior to use.
WARNING: To prevent fire or injury: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Use within sight. Hot wax can cause burn injury. Do not touch hot wax. Wax can remain hot several minutes after warmer is no longer in use. Allow wax to harden before touching or handling. To avoid spatter, smoke or flame, do not add water or fragrance oil to wax. Keep melts clear of debris. Do not attempt to use melt as a candle.
USE ONLY WITH A WARMER LABELED FOR WAX MELTS. USE ONLY GLADE WAX MELTS WITH GLADE WAX MELT WARMERS.