Hartz Home Protection - Almohadillas para perros, 50 u.
Find this item at a nearby store
Ingrese un código postal o ubicación
Flash-Dry Technology instantly turns urine into gel. Hartz dog pads can be used daily for: Dogs home alone; ailing, incontinent or senior dogs; lining crates and carriers; drying wet paws and fur; protecting car seats. Fan or follow us for access to great product giveaways, useful pet tips, fun pet facts, and news about our 1,500 products!
- Won't spread
- Won't leak
- 21 x 21 in.
- Producto fabricado en China
How to use a dog pad:
- Unfold and place the pad, plastic side down, in a confined area, away from your dog's bed and food
- Place your dog on the pad several times so he can smell the pad and get used to it
- While your dog is eliminating on the pad, use a phrase like go potty so that eventually you can use the command and your dog will understand what it means
- Immediately after the dog eliminates on the pad, reward him with praise and a treat
- If your dog has an accident, bring him back to the pad immediately. Continue bringing your dog back to the pad to reinforce that this is the place to go potty
- Dispose of soiled pads and replace as needed. To housebreak your dog, gradually begin moving the pad closer to the door and finally outdoors to complete the housebreaking process