Headache Hat Wearable Ice Pack
Headache Hat™ wearable ice pack for migraines and tension headaches.
- Long-lasting and instant cooling for migraine headaches, tension, stress, sinus pressure, and neck pain.
- This drug free option can be used in combination with medications or alone.
- Target pain points with the 24 individual ice packets that are pre-loaded inside the channels of soft stretch wrap for targeted, direct, cold and pressure on the pain points. Includes a convenient freezer storage bag.
- Versatile use: This lightweight wrap can be worn around your head like a hat and can also be pulled down over the eyes to block out light. Wrap around your neck or shoulders. Use on other body aches or lay down on it.
- Patented wrap to hat design invented by lifelong migraineur Sherri Pulie, allows the user to adjust tightness for the perfect fit and pressure. Reversible: once it starts to warm on one side, flip it to the other side for continued cooling relief!
- Assembled in the USA with parts from the USA and China.
1 Headache Hat ice wrap contains: Ice packets made with purified water and plastic coating, and fabric made of rayon, nylon and spandex. One woven freezer storage bag
Keep wrap in the freezer, folded over in the storage bag, and laying flat on a shelf. Freeze for 5 hours. Use when needed by wrapping around head or neck and securing the hook and loop closure to the desired tightness. If the wrap is too cold, put a cloth between head and wrap until adjusted to the cold. Hand wash (ice packets can remain inside) in lukewarm water with mild soap and lay out to dry.