HearingAssist STREAM RIC Rechargeable OTC Hearing Aid Kit with Full Bluetooth Streaming & App Personalization (pair)
STREAM the crystal-clear sounds of your environment to your ears. You can also pair the device to your phone to STREAM music & make hands-free phone calls with the built-in microphone.
Our longest battery life yet.
• Up to 24 hours of listening time on one charge.
• Up to 96 hours of listening time, using the rechargeable carrying case.
The free HearingAssist STREAM App lets you fully customize your HearingAssist in easy, interactive ways.
State of the Art Technology
Bluetooth Audio Streaming lets you make and take those important phone calls or listen to your favorite podcast directly from your smartphone.
Receiver In Canal provides the best sound delivery and excellent high-frequency response for higher pitched voices like women & children or tweeting birds!
IP65 Sweat and Water Resistance provides protection so you can remain active and on the go!
You are in power…
• Portable Charging Case to charge them 3 times over
• Rechargeable, never change a battery again
• Magnetic Dock makes recharging snappy
Jam packed features…
• Digital Sound provides vibrant sound quality
• Directional Microphones to track your conversation
• Advanced Digital Feedback Suppression (whistle)
• Advanced Background Noise Reduction keeps distractions to a minimum
• Volume & Program Control directly on the unit or in the STREAM app to hear exactly what you want to hear
In the Box
• Pair of HearingAssist STREAM
• Portable charging case
• 18 silicone ear tips (3 styles each with 3 sizes: S, M, L)
• Cleaning tool
• USB cable with AC/DC adapter
Hearing Assist Manufacturer’s Warranty
This limited warranty covers defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, which includes the hearing devices, charger case, and cord within the warranty period.
Any damage caused by improper handling and care, exposure to elements or chemicals, or unauthorized service will not be covered by the warranty. All other damage claims excluded. A warranty claim must be submitted with the purchase receipt.