HurryCane Replacement Feet for use with Freedom Edition Cane
Drive Medical HurryCane Replacement Feet for use with Freedom Edition Cane
While every part of our HurryCane products are built to last, you will need to occasionally replace the rubber feet as they will eventually wear down with normal use. We recommend you do so about once every six months with normal use. A replacement set of feet are a smart investment so you're never unprepared. Each set of replacement feet contains three (3) feet and simple instructions on how to install them on your HurryCane Freedom Edition - simply remove the screws, replace the old rubber cane tips with new ones, insert the washer and screw through the rubber feet and screw tightly.Características y beneficios
- Just like the tires on your car, the rubber feet/tips will wear down over time
- The replacement feet/tips will increase the life of your HurryCane
- These rubber feet/tips are very simple to replace
- Includes: 3 natural rubber feet, 3 replacement screws, 3 washers
- Designed for the HurryCane Freedom Edition (not for use with Original HurryCane)
Especificaciones del producto
- Peso real del producto: 0.05 lb
- Altura total del producto: 0.25"
- Largo total del producto: 1.25"
- Ancho total del producto: 1.25"
- Color principal del producto: negro
- Material principal del producto: goma
- Garantía: limitada de 60 días
Model # hc-feet