Hyland's Migraine Relief Quick-Dissolving Tablets, 100 CT
Active Ingredients & Purpose
- Belladonna 6X HPUS (0.0000003% Alkaloids, calculated) - pounding pain, light and noise sensitivity
- Gelsemium 6X HPUS - dull headache
- Glonoinum 12X HPUS - throbbing headache, dizziness
- Iris Versicolor 6X HPUS - headache, blurred vision, nausea
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS (0.0000016% Alkaloids, calculated) - frontal headache, dizziness
- Sanguinaria Canadensis 6X HPUS - headache
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Acacia Gum, Lactose
Adults and children 12 years and over: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes up to 4 doses, then every 4 hours until relieved.
Children under 12 years: Consult a physician.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
No usar más cantidad de la indicada.
Consult a physician if you have:
- never had migraines diagnosed by a medical professional
- a headache that is different from your usual migraines
- the worst headache of your life
- fever and stiff neck
- headaches beginning after or caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending
- experienced your first headache after the age of 50
- daily headaches
- a migraine so severe as to require bed rest
- been vomiting with your migraine headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency or accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.