Insulin Temperature Shield, Insulin Pens
Insulin pen is not included
- Scientifically proven to protect insulin from extreme temperatures
- Always ready to work. Works anywhere 24/7/365 days for years with no maintenance or user intervention needed!
- No need for water, ice packs, refrigeration, electricity, or battery charging
- CLICK-N-GO-Simply take off the original pen cap and replace it with VIVI Cap Built-in temperature sensor with easy-to-read temperature indicator
- Replaces pen cap - so it's always on your pen
- Small & lightweight - fits in your purse or pocket. Take it with you wherever you go: school, work or travel - supports all your daily activities
- FSA/HSA eligible
- Self-activation heat absorbing insulation absorbs heat when it's hot and releases it back to the environment. The insulation is used in spacecraft, avionics, cryotherapy and other high technology applications
- Monitoring electronics – provides intuitive indication about the drug temperature range
- ***also fits Novo Nordisk GLP-1 Receptor Agonist pen
Step 1: Choose the appropriate adapter to fit your specific insulin pen (see enclosed pamphlet).
Step 2: Slide the Pen adaptor over your insulin pen first. Start with the needle side and move up. Make sure that the letter on the adaptor faces the needle side. (ONLY FOR FlexTouch - lineup the ridge on the pen with the slot on the adaptor).
Step 3: Keep sliding it up. Make sure that the letter on the adaptor faces the needle side. Slide up until it clicks.
Step 4: Hold the pen with one hand. With fingers of your other hand, tilt the adaptor letter back and forth until it breaks off.
Step 5: Lineup the slot into the ridge and push the pen with adaptor into the cylinder.
Step 6: Push until it clicks.