Invacare MicroAIR True Low Air Loss Therapeutic Support Mattress 80 in. x 36 in., Navy Blue
1 u., 25.6 lb. N.° de artículo 332411
The microAIR True Low Air Loss Mattress features a quiet, 1275 LPM blower with a greater air output to help maintain a drier environment.
True Low Air Loss therapeutic support wicks away moisture and maintains a temperate environment for the user. Automatic wireless fowler and constant pressure monitoring maintain preferred pressure relieving conditions. The Invacare MA80 Therapeutic Support Surface model is a true low air loss mattress that is ideal for situations where maceration and moisture management are an issue. The MA80 mattress helps manage skin moisture to avoid maceration and maintain a dryer environment for pressure ulcer healing in the treatment of Stage I to IV pressure ulcers. 1 year on mattress, 2 years on blower warranty.
- Dual-layered, quilted Nylon cover helps reduce friction and shear.
- Pulse and static settings for customized treatment.
- Wireless auto-fowler helps prevent bottoming out.
- Convenient carrying strap for easy transport.
- Lock out button prevents tampering or accidental adjustments.
- 10 Nylon straps with buckle-downs secure mattress to bed.
- 1275 Liters per Minute blower for comfort and fast set-up.
- Audio and visual alarms.
- Color: Navy blue.
- Dimension: 80 in. Length x 36 in. Width x 10 in. Height.
- Blower: 1275 LPM.
- Weight Capacity: 350 LB.
- Code approval: Regulation Compliance: 16 CFR 1632, 16CFR 1633.
- Warranty: Limited warranty: 1 Year - cover/mattress; 2 year - power unit.
- Electrical: 110V 60 Hz Input
- Continuous Mode of operation.