ITA-MED Open Toe Compression Thigh Highs (25-35mmHg)
Firm graduated compression (25 to 35mmHg) provides stronger support at the foot and ankle, where you need it most, and gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee and thigh. This unique construction acts like a "second heart" - pushing blood up to the heart and improving blood circulation to help alleviate pain and prevent blood clots. ITA-MED open toe thigh highs are designed with graduated compression for people who feel the physical pressures of an active lifestyle. They last longer, help save you money and become an investment in your health.
- Recommended by doctors for the treatment of varicose vein disorders, chronic venous insufficiency, post-operative conditions, post-sclerotherapy, edema, blood pooling and venous stasis
- Perfect for people who spend a lot of time on their feet, sit without movement or lift and carry heavy loads
- Improves blood circulation, helps alleviate pain and makes you feel more energetic and less fatigued all day long
- Helps reduce tiredness, aching and swelling of legs
- Open toe and soft, gentle microfiber material makes them very comfortable to wear, even in hot climates
- Elegant, comfortable and last much longer than conventional fashion hosiery