JUST Water Organic Mint Infused Spring Water, 16.9 oz
16.90 oz, 0.83 lb. N.º de artículo 256591
- RESPONSIBLY SOURCED: We only bottle a fraction of our source's excess spring water, and we pay fairly for it, providing jobs and putting money back into the city. We're proudly B Corp certified.
- ECO-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The JUST Water bottle is made from 82% renewable resources using paper from sustainably managed forests, so carbon emissions are reduced by up to 74% compared to an average plastic water bottle.
- PURE SPRING WATER: Sourced from Glens Falls, NY where spring water is abundant, JUST Water is pure, refreshing and a naturally alkaline still spring water with a high pH of 8.0.
- ORGANIC MINT FLAVOR: Our pure spring water is gently infused with organic mint to create refreshing herbal flavored water. The water infusion has no artificial additives or sugar and is calorie-free.
- BETTER THAN PLASTIC: BPA Free and fully recyclable, our water is bottled (or boxed) in a design that features a wider neck for easier water refills
JUST WATER Packaged water with a purpose
Water sustains all of us, but it's not unlimited. JUST Water is sustainably sourced, natural still spring water that you can feel good about drinking. Every choice we make is considered, from where our natural spring water comes from, to the materials that are used to make our ocean conscience bottle. When it comes to our environment, we know that one bottle might not change the world. But it's a start.
Our natural still spring water comes from Glens Falls, NY. They collect 3 billion gallons of natural spring water a year that gets replenished by snow and rain in the Adirondack Mountains. We bottle a fraction of their excess natural spring water and pay fairly for it, so we're providing a new source of income for the community. Because our water comes from a mountain spring, it's naturally alkaline, with a high pH of 8.0. We package our naturally alkaline spring water in an environmentally responsible bottle that's made with renewable materials like paper and sugarcane. The plant-based bottle is 100% recyclable and is designed to protect the natural spring water inside from ambient flavors, so it always has a pure, crisp taste.