Juven Therapeutic Nutrition Powder for Wound Healing, 8 CT
Juven is a therapeutic nutrition drink mix powder designed to support tissue building and collagen formation in the dietary management of wounds. Juven has a unique blend of nutrients, including the conditionally essential amino acids arginine and glutamine, HMB (a metabolite of the amino acid leucine), collagen protein, antioxidants (vitamins C & E), vitamin B12, and zinc. Juven should be used under the supervision of a medical professional.
* Studied in both healthy elderly and patients with diabetic foot ulcers, taking 2 servings per day, as measured by hydroxyproline levels. References: 1. Jones MS, et al. Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2014;15(6):708-712. 2. Williams JZ, et al. Ann Surg. 2002;236(3):369-375.
• SUPPORTS WOUND HEALING: Provides essential nutrients clinically shown to support wound healing by enhancing collagen production in as little as 2 weeks[1,2,*]
• AMINO ACIDS: Contains arginine to promote nutrientrich blood flow, and glutamine to help the body build new tissue
• VITAMINS: Has vitamins C, E, B12, and zinc, which support immune function and wound healing
• HMB: With HMB to protect muscle cells and preserve muscle tissue
• COLLAGEN PROTEIN: Has collagen protein to help stimulate internal collagen production
L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen, Sugar, Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Aspartame, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, Yellow 6, and Vitamin B12.
Drink 2 packets daily in addition to a complete, balanced diet. Mix contents of packet with 8 to 10 fl oz of juice or water.
Not for sole-source nutrition. Not for IV use.