La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment for Acne-Prone Skin with Benzoyl Peroxide
La Roche-Posay Dual action acne treatment that reduces the number and severity of blemishes and clears blackheads and whiteheads
• This acne spot treatment helps reduce 60% of acne in 10 days and provides visible results in less than 3 days
• Acne spot treatment for sensitive skin is also for acne-prone and oily skin.
Skin care essential to avoid acne blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads
• Dermatologist tested on sensitive skin.
Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free, and Oil-free facial treatment
• Acne spot corrector is formulated with 5.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide and micro-exfoliating LHA lipo-hydroxy acid
• Non-drying, oil-free, fast absorbing texture
• Can be used as an Acne spot treatment or all over face
La Roche-Posay Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment for Acne-Prone Skin is the only acne treatment available with micronized benzoyl peroxide (5.5%) and LHA Lipo Hydroxy Acid to treat acne deep in the skin.
- Micro-exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxy Acid provides precise cell by cell exfoliation to clear away cellular debris and oil.
- Non-drying, oil-free acne treatment cream with fast absorbing texture.
- Use as an acne treatment for acne.
- Recommended for blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads.
• 5.5% Benzoyl Peroxide for those concerned with red, raised acne blemishes and pimples
• LHA Lipo-Hydroxy Acid: has exfoliating and skin surface renewing properties
• Glycerin help to hydrate skin by absorbing water
• Silica provides a silky-fee and soft-focus effect
Brand Story: Recommended by 90,000 dermatologists worldwide, La Roche-Posay offers unique daily skincare developed using a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.
- Probada por dermatólogos: probada y aprobada por dermatólogos para usar en todo tipo de piel
• AQUA / WATER
• ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL
• BENZOYL PEROXIDE
• PENTYLENE GLYCOL
• CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID
• POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE
• TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
• ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
• DISODIUM EDTA
• EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM EXTRACT - EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT
• cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
• because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
• if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. Ante la aparición de sensibilidad o irritación en la piel, suspenda el uso de ambos productos y consulte a un médico.
• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. • avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen • avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth • avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product • skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Un uso más frecuente o con una mayor concentración puede agravar la irritación en la piel Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe Keep out of reach ofchildren. En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.