La Roche-Posay Body Moisturizer, Lipikar AP+M Triple Repair Body Moisturizing Cream for Dry Skin with Niacinamide
• La Roche-Posay Lipikar AP+M Triple Repair Body Moisturizing Cream helps restore the skin’s protective barrier and provides long-lasting, 48-hour hydration
• Moisturizing cream for body replenishes skin’s essential lipids and is clinically shown to help reduce dry, rough skin
• Gentle body moisturizer is suitable for patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation*
• Body cream formulated with dermatologist recommended ingredients including La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water, Ceramide-3, Shea Butter, Glycerin, and Niacinamide
• Dermatologist & pediatrician tested for safety, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, allergy-tested, suitable for sensitive skin, and suitable for babies two weeks and up
• Accepted by the National Eczema Association
La Roche-Posay Lipikar AP+M Triple Repair Body Moisturizing Cream (formerly Lipikar Balm AP+) for Dry Skin with Shea Butter and Glycerin is a non-greasy and non-sticky body moisturizer that is clinically proven to reduce dry, rough skin. It replenishes skin's essential lipids and provides long-lasting 48-hour hydration. This body cream is formulated with a high concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water, lipid-replenishing Shea Butter and moisturizing Glycerin and Niacinamide. Dermatologist-tested, this body cream is safe for the whole family's sensitive skin including adults, children, and babies as young as two weeks. It is suitable for patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation*, helping moisturize and comfort sensitive skin.
*For patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation: Do not use on broken skin. Consult a medical professional prior to use.
• La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
• Ceramide-3: Ceramides are lipids naturally found in skin. They play an essential role to help retain moisture and maintain a healthy skin barrier. Ceramide 3, also known as Ceramide NP, is a skin-identical lipid used in our formulas to help support the skin moisture barrier.
• Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. Formulas with shea butter help restore the skin's hydrolipidic film and help skin feel soothed.
• Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3, niacinamide is a water soluble vitamin. It is widely used in dermatology for its soothing properties, helping restore skin's moisture barrier, and visibly fading skin discolorations.
• Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
• Postbiotic Aqua Posae Filiformis: Also known as vitreoscilla filiformis, it's an exclusive, patented ingredient cultivated in the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. It's a postbiotic used in Lipikar AP+ Cream.
Recommended by 90,000 dermatologists worldwide, La Roche-Posay offers unique daily skincare and sun care developed using a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.
- Apto para pieles sensibles: identificado por SkinSAFE como un producto sin alérgenos e irritantes comunes
- Probada por dermatólogos: probada y aprobada por dermatólogos para usar en todo tipo de piel