Lamisil AT Full Prescription Strength Antifungal Cream for Athletes Foot
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- One 1-ounce tube of LamisilAT Prescription Strength Athletes Foot Antifungal Cream, Athletes Foot Treatment for Burning, Cracking and Itch Relief
- Full prescription strength Lamisil cream that's clinically proven to cure most athletes foot between the toes
- Effective jock itch treatment and ringworm cream that relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling
- Active ingredient terbinafine hydrochloride 1% delivers effective foot fungus treatment, killing the fungus within 7 days when you treat according to usage directions
- The #1 doctor recommended, LamisilAT treats most athlete's foot 4 times faster than a leading brand containing azole, with 3 to 4 weeks of treatments and helps prevent reinfection for up to 3 months when used between the toes
- Lamisil athlete's foot antifungal cream is portable and easy to apply. Wash and dry the infected skin and adjacent areas, then apply a thin layer of cream to affected area
- Wash and dry the infected skin and adjacent areas, then apply a thin layer of cream to affected area
LamisilAT Prescription Strength Athletes Foot Antifungal Cream relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling and kills the fungus that causes athletes foot. Featuring the active ingredient terbinafine hydrochloride 1%, this full prescription strength antifungal medicine is clinically proven to cure most athletes foot between the toes, and it's also an effective jock itch cream and ringworm treatment. To begin your antifungal treatments, wash and dry the infected area, then apply a thin layer of cream to the affected skin and adjacent areas. Get proven relief from LamisilAT antifungal cream.
Active Ingredients: Terbinafine hydrochloride 1% - Antifungal
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube. Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying. For athlete's foot: Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily. Between the toes only: Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. On the bottom or sides of the foot: Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor. For jock itch and ringworm: Apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wash hands after each use. Niños menores de 12 años: consultar a un médico.
Solo para uso externo. Do not use on nails or scalp. In or near the mouth or eyes. For vaginal yeast infections. Evite el contacto con los ojos al usar este producto. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.