Listerine - Enjuague bucal antiséptico para el mal aliento, Cool Mint
- Listerine Antiseptic Oral Care Mouthwash for bad breath in Cool Mint flavor for a deeper clean
- Oral care formula clinically proven to kill 99% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque & gingivitis
- Antiseptic mouthwash for bad breath with refreshing flavor offers 24-hour protection against germs
- Oral rinse is clinically shown to reduce more plaque and gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone
- Infused with intense Cool Mint flavor, use this mouthwash for a deeper clean and fresher breath
- Get the germ-killing benefits by rinsing full strength for 30 seconds both morning and night
- Mouthwash accepted by American Dental Association (ADA) to be safe and effective for oral care use
- Germ-killing mouthwash from the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes
Protect your mouth from germs and get fresh breath with the Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash. Accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA), this germ-killing mouthwash for bad breath is clinically shown to reduce plaque 52 percent more and reduce gingivitis 21 percent more than brushing and flossing alone. Adding a 30-second rinse of this refreshing mint flavored oral rinse to your morning and evening oral hygiene routines is all it takes to get 24-hour germ protection against those that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis. From the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes, Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash contains the antiplaque and antigingivitis ingredients eucalyptol, menthol, methyl salicylate and thymol and leaves your mouth feeling intensely clean when used as part of a regular oral hygiene routine.
Eucalyptol 0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl Salicylate 0.060%, Thymol 0.064%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (21.6%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Green 3
- Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night.
- Do not swallow.
- Conserve el producto a temperatura ambiente
- Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.