Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Bad Breath Mouthwash, Spearmint
- Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash in spearmint flavor for bad breath, plaque & gingivitis
- Oral care formula kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque & gingivitis
- The spearmint flavor of this antiseptic mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean & refreshed
- Mouthwash for bad breath with refreshing spearmint flavor offers 24-hour protection against germs
- Clinically shown to prevent & reduce more plaque and gingivitis than brushing & flossing alone
- Germ-killing oral rinse from the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes
- Mouthwash accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA) to be safe & effective for oral care use
- Rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds twice a day to achieve maximum results & for fresh breath
Protect your mouth from germs and get fresh breath with Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash for bad breath. It kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis for a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Clinically shown to reduce 52 percent more plaque and 21 percent more gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone, this antiseptic mouthwash provides a deep clean that cares for your whole mouth. Listerine Freshburst Mouthwash is a recipient of the ADA Seal of Acceptance for fighting, preventing, and reducing plaque and gingivitis. The great-tasting Freshburst spearmint flavor of this antiseptic mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Achieve maximum results by rinsing with this refreshing oral rinse for 30 seconds twice a day, both morning and night, for 24-hour germ protection.
Methyl Salicylate (0.060%)
Inactive ingredients Water, Alcohol (21.6% v/v), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Yellow 10, Green 3
- Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 ml (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night
- Do not swallow
- Conserve el producto a temperatura ambiente
- Este producto puede enturbiarse con el clima frío. Esto no afecta sus propiedades antisépticas.
Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. Si se usa más de lo indicado para enjuagar y el producto se ingiere accidentalmente, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.