Listerine Total Care Zero - Enjuague bucal anticaries, Fresh Mint
- Listerine Total Care Zero Alcohol-Free Anticavity Mouthwash in Fresh Mint flavor
- Provides the same oral care benefits as Listerine Total Care but in an alcohol-free formula
- Formula helps prevent cavities, restore enamel, and strengthen your teeth to improve oral health
- Mouthwash freshens breath, kills germs that cause bad breath, and cleans your whole mouth
- Alcohol-free mouthwash helps make teeth 50% stronger than brushing alone, in laboratory studies
- This oral rinse is accepted by the American Dental Association's Seal of Acceptance Program
- No other mouthwash among OTC fluoride rinses is more complete
- This mouthwash features Fresh Mint flavor for fresh breath and a clean feeling you can taste
- Give your mouth complete care with Listerine Total Care Zero Alcohol-Free Anticavity Mouthwash. Listerine Total Care Zero provides the same six benefits in one as Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, but in a less intense, alcohol-free mouthwash formula. With up to 2.4x the fluoride uptake than Act mouthwash brand**, this fluoride-rich formula helps prevent cavities, restores enamel, and strengthens your teeth, making them 50 percent stronger than just brushing alone*. It freshens breath, kills germs that cause bad breath, cleans your whole mouth. This oral rinse is accepted by the American Dental Association's Seal of Acceptance Program and features a Fresh Mint flavor that gives your mouth a clean feeling you can taste, all with a zero alcohol formula.
*In laboratory studies
**In laboratory tests compared to Act Anticavity Kids Fluoride Rinse, Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Act Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, Act Restoring Mouthwash.
Active ingredient: sodium fluoride (0.02%) (0.01% w/v fluoride ion) purpose anticavity
Inactive ingredients: water, sorbitol, propylene glycol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium benzoate, phosphoric acid, eucalyptol, methyl salicylate, thymol, sodium saccharin, menthol, disodium phosphate, sucralose, red 40, blue 1
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Other information: Store at room temperature. Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
Questions? call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)"