Littmann Lightweight II S. E. Stethoscope 28 in. Length
Elegible para HSA/FSA
The 3M Littmann lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and reliable acoustic performance. Its teardrop shape makes auscultation around blood pressure cuffs easier.
The 3M Littmann lightweight II S.E. stethoscope provides reliable acoustic performance for taking blood pressure readings and making limited physical assessments of adult patients. Weighing just 118g, it's the lightest of all Littmann adult stethoscopes, making it more comfortable for caregivers who wear their stethoscopes all day long.
The lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is an entry-level instrument that offers a surprising number of beyond-the-basics features such as a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and adjustable headset. It's a good choice for medical professionals such as LPNs, licensed vocational nurses, certified nursing assistants, and nursing students.
Tunable diaphragm technology-a 3M invention-lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort.
Resilient tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the ear tubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips and instructions.
- Lightweight II S.E. model
- Metal/resin composite chestpiece finish
- Double sided chestpiece technology
- Black color group
- 2.12 in. Diaphragm diameter
- Epoxy/fiberglass diaphragm material
- Tunable diaphragm for monitoring low and high frequencies
- Wide diameter aerospace alloy/anodized aluminum headset material
- 2 Years warranty period
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118g
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Innovative chestpiece design
- Lightweight, durable design
- Single lumen tube
- Convenient shape for blood pressure applications
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Estetoscopios|
Avoid extreme heat, cold, solvents, and oils. The entire stethoscope can be wiped clean with alcohol or soapy water. Eartips can be removed from the ear tubes for thorough cleaning.
Do not immerse your stethoscope in any liquid or subject it to steam sterilization. If disinfection is required, the stethoscope may be wiped with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution.