Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope 27 in. Length Black Tube with Black Matte Chestpiece
Elegible para HSA/FSA
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope is characterized by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line; with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece.The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology-a 3M invention-that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there's no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.The Master Cardiology stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, Special Procedures Adapter, and instructions.
- Master cardiology model.
- Black matte chestpiece finish.
- Single sided chestpiece technology.
- Black color group.
- 1.75 in. Diaphragm diameter.
- Epoxy/Fiberglass diaphragm material.
- Tunable diaphragm.
- Soft sealing eartip type.
- Two extra pairs eartips.
- Wide diameter aerospace Alloy/Anodized Aluminum headset material.
- Adult, infant, pediatric patient.
- Special adaptors.
- 7 Years warranty period.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm.
- Durable, Latex-free design.
- Anatomically designed headset.
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise from two tubes rubbing together.
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm.
- Special-procedures adaptor (included) for neonatal or pediatric auscultation.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Estetoscopios|