Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope with Plated & Polished Alloy Chestpiece 27", Black Tube
Elegible para HSA/FSA
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope brings together award-winning ergonomic design and excellent acoustic sensitivity. It delivers reliable performance and comfortable use to professionals dedicated to providing the best patient care.The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope combines the reliable, versatile acoustic performance of tunable diaphragm technology with the portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece. The Master Classic II stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to detect, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis. Tunable diaphragm technology-a 3M invention-lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there's no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.The Master Classic II stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
- Master Classic II model.
- Plated and polished Alloy chestpiece finish.
- Single sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
- Black color group.
- 1.75 in. Diaphragm diameter.
- Epoxy/Fiberglass diaphragm material.
- Round diaphragm shape.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Extra eartips.
- Wide diameter aerospace Alloy/Anodized Aluminum headset material.
- Adult patient.
- 3 Years warranty period.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Non-chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort.
- Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac; adult and pediatric patients. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants; EMTs; entry level nurse; licensed vocational nurse; medical assistants; nursing students and registered nurses.
- 3M Littmann Stethoscopes are used by millions of medical professionals around the world who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes.
- Littmann stethoscopes offer superb acoustic performance, consistently high quality, and outstanding value. Wearing a Littmann stethoscope is an expression of your commitment to medicine, and personal success.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Estetoscopios|