Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray, Miconazole Nitrate 2%, 4.6 OZ
Get relief from the itching, burning, cracking, scaling symptoms of athlete's with Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray. The active ingredient in this athlete's foot treatment is miconazole nitrate, which helps to relieve the discomfort of athlete's foot symptoms and is clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot infections. Soothe itchy, cracked feet and toes with this effective spray powder formula that's easy to apply in hard-to-reach places on the feet. Fight fungus with the power of Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray - your tinea pedis is no match for this treatment that works to control the fungus that causes athlete's foot. Lotrimin powder spray can also be used to treat jock itch and ringworm. Segura para niños de más de 2 años.
- PROVIDES RELIEF: Relieve the itching, burning, cracking, and scaling of skin on feet and toes with Lotrimin AF antifungal foot powder spray.
- PROVEN TO CURE MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT: Clinically proven to cure most athlete’s foot infections, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray controls the fungus that causes tinea pedis, commonly known as athlete's foot.
- SAFE FOR KIDS OVER 2: Help your little athlete with his or her sore, itchy, and scaly feet. No usar en niños menores de dos años de edad, salvo bajo consejo y supervisión de un médico.
- CONTAINS 2% MICONAZOLE NITRATE: This clinically proven ingredient relieves itchy skin and cracked feet as it controls the fungus that causes athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- TREATS HARD-TO-REACH SKIN: Lotrimin powder spray treatment is formulated to penetrate between the toes for effective relief.
|Problema||Pie de atleta|
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Tratamientos para piel|
Active ingredient: Miconazole nitrate 2%, Inactive ingredients: isobutane, SD alcohol 40-B (8% v/v), stearalkonium hectorite, talc
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- If condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
For external use only Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes and use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Contenido bajo presión. No perforar ni incinerar. No almacenar a temperaturas de más de 120 °F. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs, there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch). Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.