Mabis MatchMates Combination Kit 6 in. Height x 3 in. Width x 27 in. Depth
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Whether you are a student or a seasoned medical professional, you will find value in owning these state-of-the-art instruments. They not only look good, but perform with precision. This attractive combination kit comes with the best-selling 3M Littmann classic II S.E. stethoscope and a Mabis brand aneroid sphygmomanometer all in a handy carrying case. All of the components in Mabis MatchMates kits are color-coordinated for style and convenience on the go.
Why the 3M Littmann classic II S.E. stethoscope is top of its class
The 3M Littmann classic II S.E. stethoscope is a true clinical workhorse, providing high acoustic sensitivity through its dual-sided, stainless steel chestpiece; with a tunable diaphragm on one side and traditional bell on the other. Tunable diaphragm technology, a 3M invention, lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Resilient next-generation latex-free tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. It's the choice of millions of care providers who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes.
3M Littmann classic II S.E. stethoscope features
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a tunable diaphragm and open bell
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled ear tubes align with ear canals
- Made in the USA
- Quality and precision
- Easy-to-read gauge with a lifetime calibration warranty
- Matching adult-size calibrated nylon cuff for proper fit
- Color-coordinated over-sized matching carrying case with handle and outside pocket with hook and loop closure
- Contains latex
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Tensiómetros|