Mucinex Children's FreeFrom Multi-Symptom Cold, Flu & Sore Throat Liquid
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Mucinex Children's FreeFrom Multi-Symptom Cold, Flu & Sore Throat helps relieve cold and flu symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, chest & nasal congestion, headache and it reduces fever. The product is free from unwanted additives such as artificial flavors, colors or dyes, alcohol and sugar. Mucinex Children's is a Pediatrician Recommended Brand as an OTC brand in the Children's Cough/Cold category (AlphaImpactRxProVoice Survey). It is available in Elderberry & Cherry Natural flavor. It is to be used for Children 6 years and over. This product contains one 4 FL OZ bottle and a dosing cup. Mucinex FreeFrom range is also available for Adults. KEY SYMPTOMS RELIEVED: Cough, Sore Throat, Stuffy Nose, Chest & Nasal Congestion, Headache. The product also reduces fever. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS FREEFROM MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD, FLU & SORE THROAT: Acetaminophen - Pain reliever/fever reducer, Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough suppressant, Guaifenesin - Expectorant, Phenylephrine HCI - Nasal decongestant Use as directed.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD, FLU & SORE THROAT RELIEF - Mucinex Children’s FreeFrom Multi-Symptom Cold, Flu & Sore Throat helps relieve cold and flu symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, chest & nasal congestion, headache and reduces fever
- FREE FROM UNWANTED ADDITIVES - Free from unwanted additives such as artificial flavors, colors, dyes; No alcohol and sugar
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED - Pediatrician Recommended Brand as an OTC brand in the Children’s Cough/Cold category (AlphaImpactRxProVoice Survey)
- PAIN RELIEVER & FEVER REDUCER - Contains Acetaminophen which relieves pain, reduces fever and help relieve your sore throat symptoms
- COUGH SUPPRESSANT - Contains Dextromethorphan HBr that helps relieve cough
- EXPECTORANT - Contains Guaifenesin that thins and loosens mucus; relieves chest congestion
- NASAL DECONGESTANT - Contains Phenylephrine HCl that provides relief for nasal congestion, sinus congestion and pressure
- FLAVOR - Available in Elderberry & Cherry Natural Flavor; Use as directed; For ages 6+ years
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Acetaminophen 325 mg; Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg; Guaifenesin 200 mg; Phenylephrine HCI 5 mg.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Ammonium glycyrrhizate, anhydrous citric acid, cochineal carmine, edetate disodium, flavors, glycerin (soy), maltodextrin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xantham gum.
Measure only with dosing cup provided; do not use dosing cup with other products; dose as follows or as directed by a doctor: children 6 to under 12 years of age: 10 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours while symptoms last; do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period; children under 6 years of age: do not use.
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reaction. symptoms may include: skin reddening; blisters; rash. En caso de reacción alérgica, suspender el uso y acudir al médico de inmediato. Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). Si no está seguro si un medicamento contiene acetaminophen, consulte a un médico o farmacéutico. Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. Si no sabe si su medicamento recetado contiene un IMAO, consulte a un médico o farmacéutico antes de tomar este producto. Ask a doctor before use if child has: liver disease; heart disease; high blood pressure; thyroid disease; diabetes; persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug Warfarin. Stop use and ask doctor if: nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur; pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms occur; cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. Estos podrían ser indicios de una afección grave. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. Advertencia de sobredosis: tomar más de la dosis recomendada (sobredosis) puede producir daño hepático. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for childrren even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.