Nad's Charcoal Bead Wax
A Strip-free Charcoal wax with Flexiwax technology easily removes fine, coarse and stubbuorn hair from the root, leaving skin soft, smooth and hair free.
Every day chemicals and daily exposure to elements in the air can leave skin feeling dull and dry. However, with Nad's Bead Wax enriched ith Charcoal, you can bring back the skins natural glow. Activated charcoal helps to detoxify the skin, drawing out impurities. Nad's Charcoal Bead Wax has everything you need for the perfect DIY waxing session at home.
|Product type||Wax strips & kits|
Heating the Wax
1. Pour the desired amount of wax beads into the microwavable wax jar.
2. Place the jar off center in the microwave oven on a microwaveable plate. For a full jar, heat for 1 minute. For half a jar, heat for 45 seconds.
3. Carefully watch the product during heating in order to stop the microwave immediately in the event something unusual occurs (sparks, smoke, bubbling wax, overflowing, etc.)
4. Leave the jar to stand in the switched off microwave for 1 minute before taking it out to ensure diffusion of heat through wax.
5. Before removing jar, GENTLY touch the jar to check that it is not too hot to handle.
6. Carefully remove the jar from the microwave, keeping it upright at all times to prevent spilage. Place the jar onto an old newspaper or a paper towel.
Checking the Temperature
1. Gently stir the product with the spatula to ensure a uniform consistency. The product is ready when the wax has a consistency of thick honey, without any solid beads.
2. If solid beads are present or the wax is difficult to stir or spread, put it back in the microwave for 10 seconds at a time (never more) until the ideal consistency is achieved.
3. When the wax has the right consistency, carefully check the temperature by placing a small amount in the inside of your wrist before proceeding with the full treatment.
4. When the temperature is at a comfortable level, only then begin the hair removal process. If the wax is too hot, let it cool down to a comfortable temperature.
Applying the Wax
1. Dip spatula into the centre of the jar, scoop the wax out, then rotate the spatula to prevent wax from dripping.
2.Always apply the wax in the same direction as the hair growth.
3. Leave a small amount of wax curling up the end of the patch to make it easier to remove.
4. Let the wax cool on your skin for approx. 30 seconds, until it is still soft and pliable but no longer sticky to touch. If wax is left on skin too long (more than 1 minute), it may become hard and difficult to remove.
Removing the Wax
1. Hold the skin taut with one hand. Lift the end of wax with fingers of free hand. Grip wax and with a quick motion, remove wax close and parallel to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growh.
2. Immediately after removal, apply firm pressure to the area with your fingertips to relieve sensitivity.
3. Do not reuse the wax or re-wax the area if skin is red and irritated.
4. Do not leave the spatula in the wax after use. Scrape excess wax off the spatula before storing.
5. Use Nad's Post Calming Oil/Wipes to remove any wax residue. Do not attempt to use water. Use baby oil to remove wax residue if you run out of oil/wipes.
- MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NIÑOS.
- Before each use, follow the directions to test the wax on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- May not suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do NOT use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin or over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds or if you have previously experienced adverse reactions to waxes.
- Avoid waxing sensitive/intimate areas just before or during menstruation.
- Do not use inside the nose or ears, on nipples or scalp.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
POST WAX OIL/WIPES
- Conduct a patch test on a small patch of skin in the area you want to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application.
- Evite el contacto con los ojos. If contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- Solo para uso externo.