Nad's Natural Body Strips
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Wax Strips & Kits|
How to Use
- 1. Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- 2. Briefly rub strips between palms to ensure wax is warm. Slowly separate double strips into two strips.
- 3. Apply strip with pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth with the palm of your hand or your fingers.
- 4. Immediately place strip over the wax. Using the palm of your hand firmly smooth over the strip 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- 5. Holding skin taut, pull strip back quickly and as close and parallel to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- 6. Soothe the area and remove any excess wax using warm water or a Post Wax Calming Wipe.
In this sensitive area it is especially important to keep the skin taut when removing the strip by pulling on the skin of your thigh. Do not treat the same area twice .
Underarm hair tends to grow in two different directions so treat it in two stages. Hold skin taut by lifting elbow up. Do not treat the same area twice.
- MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NIÑOS.
- Suitable for legs, arms, stomach and back. Not suitable for face, underarm, breast nipple, scalp, perianal or genital areas.
- Before each use, follow the directions to test the wax and oil wipe on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- May not suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do NOT use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin or over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds or if you have previously experienced adverse reactions to waxes.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Conserve el producto a temperatura ambiente.