nbpure enzybiotic Digestion Capsules, 60 CT
- Complete GI Formula: 13 plant-based enzymes with an 11-strain probiotic for stomach and intestinal support
- Digestive Relief: May help naturally relieve indigestion and bloating
- Food Digestion: May help with hard to digest foods and increase nutrient absorption
- IBS Support: May help relieve symptoms like constipation, diarrhea, and discomfort
- How It Works: Enzymes help the stomach break down fat, carbs, protein, and difficult foods like milk and vegetables. Probiotics help with intestinal health and regularity.
- Great For: Anyone wanting to address upper and lower GI wellness in one capsule
- Directions: Take 1 capsule before each meal. Safe to take everyday!
- 60 Capsules. 60 Servings Per Container
Complete Upper and Lower GI Formula
For many people, digestive issues like indigestion, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea begin in the stomach but end in the intestines. Enzybiotic features 13 plant-based enzymes and an 11-strain probiotic to help support full digestive tract health and function.
Indigestion and Bloating Relief Enzymes
Digestive enzyme's may help break down difficult foods like dairy, beans, and bulky vegetables that many struggle to digest. Even if you eat healthy, you may not be absorbing nutrients as efficiently as possible.
Plus IBS-Focused Probiotics
The Healthy structure and function of the intestines is essential to relieving constipation, diarrhea, and discomfort. Studies show Enzybiotic's probiotics may relieve IBS symptoms, promote regularity, strengthen intestinal lining, and support healthy inflammatory responses.
Enzybiotic® Proprietary Blend (Providing 5 billion viable organisms at the time of manufacturing) Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1, lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum,Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium bifidum,Bifidobacterium lactus, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus, SEBiotic**, FOS (fructooligosaccharides), Amylases, Protease Blend (I, II, & III,), Lipase, Lactase, HemiSEB, Cellulase, Diastase, Glucoamylase, Invertase, Bromelain, Papain, Peptizyme SP, & Alpha Galactosidase
Other Ingredients Certified Organic Rice Flour and Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
Take 1 capsule before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional, Can be used everyday as part of an upper and lower GI wellness routine
Pair with daily multi-fiber to add more upper and lower GI support