Neo G Universal Wrist Brace, One Size
- Helps repetitive strains, sprains and instability of the wrist
- Helps carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and tenosynovitis
- The metal splint helps stabilize the wrist and hand whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), fits left and right, provides adjustable support and is Unisex.
The Neo G Universal Wrist Brace features a removable metal splint to allow variable stabilization of the wrist and hand. The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist and/or hand if needed, which can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones, helping to reduce inflammation in the wrist. Reducing the inflammation is useful in the management of carpal tunnel syndrome. The support can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other occupational or sporting activities. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic wrists, chronic aches and stiffness.
|Tipo de producto||Braces|
Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide, Polyurethane Splint: Aluminium
Instrucciones de uso:
- Lay support on flat surface if possible. Undo all straps, leaving long middle strap threaded though buckle. With palm towards floor, place hand through support, then slide thumb through RIGHT thumbhole if wearing on Left hand, OR through LEFT thumbhole if wearing on Right hand, ensuring palm of hand sits over area where splint is pointing upwards
- Fasten bottom lower strap, then top strap (between thumb & index finger)
- Finally wrap long middle strap over and around wrist and fasten, checking all straps are firm yet comfortable
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage / Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping) / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area / The product should be applied as illustrated / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Wash and Care:
Remove Metal Splint Before Washing. Hand Wash Cold Only. Do not use fabric softener, Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron, Store in a cool, dry place