Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Retinol Wrinkle Cream SPF 20, 1.4 OZ
- Daily retinol cream fights visible signs of aging to uncover healthier looking skin in just 2 weeks
- Contains retinol, a dermatologist-recommended anti-wrinkle ingredient for aging skin
- Clinically proven to deliver softer, smoother skin and reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles
- Retinol SA: scientifically superior to other Vitamin A forms like Pro-Retinol & Retinyl Palmitate
- Cream contains hyaluronic acid which helps hydrate and rejuvenate the look of skin
- With Helioplex Technology offers Broad Spectrum SPF 20 sun protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Anti-wrinkle moisturizer is dermatologist- and allergy-tested and designed for daily use
- Features a non-comedogenic formula so it won't clog pores. Moisturizer can be used under makeup
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Retinol Moisturizer with SPF 20 Sunscreen uncovers vibrant, healthier looking skin with less visible wrinkles starting in just two weeks. This daily wrinkle cream is designed to help smooth skin, fade the appearance of dark spots, and reduce the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles while providing SPF 20 sun protection. The anti-wrinkle formula is clinically proven to deliver noticeable results, with 100% of study participants experiencing softer and smoother skin. Formula with Hyaluronic acid helps hydrate, replenish, and rejuvenate skin, while with Retinol SA, with sustained action helps renew the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrinkles and diminish the appearance of dark spots. The formula features Helioplex Technology, a sunscreen technology with Broad Spectrum sun protection, which shields skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays. It is dermatologist- and allergy-tested and non-comedogenic.
For Sunscreen Use:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure; reapply at least every 2 hours; use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses; children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Questions? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com