Neutrogena Healthy Defense - Hidratante para el rostro de uso diario con FPS 50, 1.7 oz
- Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Vitamin E Facial Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
- Daily facial moisturizer provides all-day hydration and prevents sun damage to skin
- Formulated with antioxidants & vitamin E, it helps prevent the signs of premature skin aging
- Helioplex Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen protects skin against damaging UVA/UVB rays
- The lightweight, non-greasy formula of this hypoallergenic moisturizer absorbs quickly
- This everyday vitamin E moisturizer is both allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
- Protect against fine lines & wrinkles with the #1 dermatologist recommended facial moisturizer
- For best results, smooth liberally on face and neck every morning after cleansing
Keep your skin healthy and youthful with Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen. Specially formulated with antioxidants and vitamin E, this everyday facial moisturizer hydrates and prevents sun damage to your skin. This sunscreen moisturizer contains Broad Spectrum SPF 50 with Helioplex, an advanced sunscreen technology that provides superior UVA/UVB protection from sun's damaging rays. Its unique formula is lightweight, non-greasy and fragrance-free, and is designed to absorb quickly. Treat yourself to daily self care as you moisturize your skin and prevent premature signs of skin aging with the #1 dermatologist recommended platform for sensitive skin.
Water, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Methicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate
For Sunscreen Use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure; reapply at least every 2 hours; use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses; children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
¿Preguntas? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- Solo para uso externo
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away