Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Hydrating Water Gel, SPF 25, 1.7 OZ
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Hydrating Water Gel with Broad Spectrum SPF 25 & hyaluronic acid
- Helps protect skin against sun damage, helps fight pollution & environmental stressors
- Its unique formula replenishes moisture to help fight the signs of tired, dull-looking skin
- The water gel contains a complex of purified hyaluronic acid for a boost of lightweight hydration
- Facial moisturizer enriched with antioxidants to help fight daily environmental aggressors like pollution
- Suitable for all skin types, this hydrating water gel sunscreen can be worn alone or under makeup
- It is designed to be lightweight & is oil-free, alcohol-free and non-comedogenic
- Apply this SPF 25 water gel evenly to cleansed face & neck every day to quench & help protect skin
Help protect skin from sun damage and fight pollution and dryness with Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Hydrating Water Gel with Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Sunscreen and hyaluronic acid. Suitable for all skin types, this water gel face moisturizer helps fight the signs of tired, dull-looking skin. It contains broad spectrum SPF 25 UVA/UVB sunscreen boosted with a complex of purified hyaluronic acid, a hydrator found naturally in the skin that attracts moisture and locks it in. The hydrating water gel sunscreen also contains antioxidants, known to help fight daily aggressors like pollution. The lightweight, non-comedogenic, alcohol-, and oil-free formula can be applied alone or under makeup. Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Water Gel SPF 25 makes the perfect addition to your daily skincare routine for an at-home self-care experience when paired with other products from the Hydro Boost collection which includes hydrating Hand Cream, Body Gel Cream, Facial Moisturizers and Cleansers.
For Sunscreen Use:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure; reapply at least every 2 hours; use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses; children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Questions? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect).
- for external use only
- do not use on damaged or broken skin
- when using this product keep out of eyes. rinse with water to remove
- stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away