Neutrogena - Limpiador facial antiacné con ácido salicílico, sin aceite, 9.1 oz
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash with salicylic acid acne medication to help treat breakouts
- This acne face wash combines a powerful acne treatment and facial cleanser in a single formula
- It gently cleanses deep down into pores to cleanse skin & prevent future breakouts in one step
- Face wash for acne-prone skin is made with 2% salicylic acid acne medication
- MicroClear technology helps boost delivery of acne medication to help clear up acne & blackheads
- The acne-fighting formula is residue-free, oil-free and non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores
- Acne wash rinses clean to help unclog pores & fight acne without over drying or irritating skin
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is the #1 dermatologist recommended acne-fighting face cleanser
- Productos sometidos a pruebas dermatológicas
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Ingredients
active ingredient salicylic acid 2%
purpose acne treatment
inactive ingredients water, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, peg-80 sorbitan laurate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium edta, c12-15 alkyl lactate, fragrance, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, yellow 5, red 40
- Cleanse twice a day.
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently.
- Enjuague bien.
Store at Room Temperature.
Questions? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- for external use only.
- when using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. if contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.