Neutrogena - Hidratante facial de uso diario sin aceite para piel sensible, 4 oz
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Facial Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin to hydrate and nourish skin
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin, this moisturizer is lightweight, oil free & ultra-gentle
- Face lotion absorbs quickly into skin, eliminating dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny
- Gentle formula is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, oil free and alcohol-free
- Water-based formula provides optimal hydration that your skin needs to look & feel soft & smooth
- Oil-free moisturizer formula absorbs quickly and won't clog pores, which can cause breakouts
- Clinically proven to provide gentle yet effective moisturization for softer, smoother skin
- Apply over face & neck. Daily hydrating lotion can be used morning & night, alone or under makeup
Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Facial Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin is a lightweight, water-based moisturizing lotion that is clinically-proven to provide gentle yet effective moisturization for even sensitive skin. Its unique nourishing formula absorbs quickly into skin, eliminating dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny. Formulated with glycerin and made for sensitive skin, this gentle neck and face cream contains no fragrances, dyes, or alcohol. The oil-free formula of this sensitive skin moisturizer absorbs quickly and is both hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. Use this moizturizing face lotion as part of a daily hydrating skincare routine for an at-home self-care experience.
Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck. Use morning and night, alone or under makeup.
Questions? 800-582-4048; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
for external use only.
when using this product:
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
- keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.