Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby - Protector solar mineral, FPS 50, 3 oz
3 oz, .24 lb. N.º de artículo 214014
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Provides superior SPF 50 protection for baby against harmful UVA & UVB rays to help prevent sunburn
- Specially formulated baby mineral sunscreen lotion made with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide active ingredient
- Baby sunscreen contains Purescreen Technology to absorb, reflect and scatter dangerous sunrays
- This sensitive skin baby sunscreen is made with a unique tear-free formula so it won't sting eyes
- Our baby zinc sunscreen is free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes & irritating chemicals
- Made for delicate baby skin, it's been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Dermatologist-tested, our hypoallergenic baby zinc sunscreen is water-resistant for 80 minutes
Help protect your baby's skin against harmful UV rays and prevent sunburn with Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50. Formulated specifically for baby's delicate skin, this dermatologist-tested baby sunscreen lotion features a naturally sourced 100% zinc oxide sunscreen active ingredient formula that offers superior Broad Spectrum SPF 50 protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays. The tear-free sunscreen formula contains Purescreen Technology that helps absorb, reflect and scatter dangerous sunrays. Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes and irritating chemicals, it's safe for use on baby's sensitive skin and has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, our hypoallergenic baby zinc sunscreen is water-resistant for 80 minutes. Apply to baby before sun exposure and help protect their skin during outdoor activities like biking, hiking or taking a walk with the family.
- Productos sometidos a pruebas dermatológicas
Active Ingredient:. Zinc oxide 21.6% (sunscreen). . Inactive Ingredients: . Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, phenyl trimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, dimethicone, polyhydroxystearic acid, glycerin, ethyl methicone, cetyl dimethicone, silica, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) flower/leaf/stem juice, glyceryl behenate, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone/bis-vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Immediately after towel drying At least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Pasar tiempo en el sol aumenta el riesgo de padecer cáncer de piel y envejecimiento prematuro de la piel. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other Information Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun May stain some fabrics
Questions? Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
Solo para uso externo. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.