Neutrogena Rapid Clear - Gel de tratamiento para eliminar las manchas del acné, 0.5 oz
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- 0.5-fl. oz tube of Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel with Witch Hazel to visibly reduce breakouts
- Acne treatment is clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours
- Goes on clear while the maximum-strength formula clears and helps prevent emerging breakouts
- Spot treatment gel formulated with salicylic acid acne medicine to help treat and prevent acne
- Acne gel also contains witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties
- Features Micro-Clear Technology which is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine
- Designed for acne-prone skin, it helps prevent breakouts, even before they become visible
- From a dermatologist recommended brand, this spot treatment clears pores deep at the source
Clear breakouts quickly and effectively with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Treatment Gel with Witch Hazel. Our maximum-strength acne treatment for breakout emergencies clears breakouts fast and helps prevent emerging breakouts, even before they become visible. This acne medicine features Micro-Clear Technology, a powerful technology clinically shown to boost delivery of salicylic acid acne medicine to clear congested pores and speed acne treatment deep at the source. The unique formula of this spot treatment gel also contains witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties. Clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours, it can be applied up to three times a day as a pimple spot treatment for acne-prone skin.
Salicylic Acid 2%
Water, alcohol denat., hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, polyacrylamide, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 isoparaffin, C12-15 alkyl lactate, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, cetyl lactate, PPG-2 isoceteth-20 acetate, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, laureth-7, polysorbate 20, phenethyl dimethicone, fragrance, dehydroxanthan gum, propylene glycol, benzalkonium chloride, ammonia, tetrasodium EDTA, butylene glycol, capryloyl glycine, sarcosine, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- En caso de resequedad molesta o descamación de la piel, reduzca la aplicación a una vez al día o día por medio.
Store at Room Temperature.
Questions? 800-299-4786; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or www.neutrogena.com
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.