Neutrogena Ultra Sheer - Protector solar ligero en spray, FPS 55, 3.4 oz
Find this item at a nearby store
Ingrese un código postal o ubicación
Se envía gratis con CarePassTM
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Bottle of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Mist Broad Spectrum SPF 55 Sunscreen Spray
- Lightweight & non-greasy, the sheer sunscreen mist protects skin with a weightless, clean feel
- The Helioplex technology protects against skin-aging UVA rays & skin-burning UVB rays
- This spray Face sunscreen is also oil-free and non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores
- When used as directed, this SPF 55 sunscreen may decrease the risk for skin cancer caused by the sun
- Quick absorb formula is easy to apply with little-to-no mess; convenient for outdoors & on-the-go
- Water resistant for 80 minutes, it comes from the #1 dermatologist recommended sun care brand
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
Volver a aplicar:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Pasar tiempo en el sol aumenta el riesgo de padecer cáncer de piel y envejecimiento prematuro de la piel. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
Questions?Call toll-free 800-299-4788 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- for external use only
- do not use on damaged skin
- when using this product
- keep out of eyes. rinse with water to remove.
- stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.