Nicorette Coated Nicotine Lozenge to Stop Smoking, Ice Mint Flavor
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- One package of 20 Ice Mint-flavored 2mg Nicorette Nicotine Lozenges to Stop Smoking
- Each coated nicotine lozenge provides long-lasting cravings relief
- Specially formulated stop smoking aids with therapeutic nicotine alleviate withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking, such as anxiety, frustration, irritability and restlessness
- Quit smoking lozenges that come with a delicious ice mint flavor and a coated outer shell for a smoother, non-chalky texture that tastes great and dissolves quickly
- Use these quit smoking aids if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up or more than 10 cigarettes a day
- Available in a convenient and discreet portable dispenser that fits easily into a pocket or purse
- Use at least 9 coated lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks, and complete the entire 12-week program
Nicorette Nicotine Lozenges to Stop Smoking provide long-lasting nicotine craving relief throughout the day. These nicotine polacrilex lozenges help curb cravings while relieving withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking, with a smooth outer shell and ice mint flavor that provides relief and keeps working after the lozenge is gone. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, start with a 2 mg nicotine lozenge as part of your nicotine replacement therapy. Take control of your quit with Nicorette Nicotine Lozenges to Stop Smoking.
Active Ingredients: In each lozenge Nicotine polacrilex, 2 mg - Stop smoking aid.
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame potassium, flavors, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, potassium aluminum silicate, sodium carbonate anhydrous, sucralose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum.
- if you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use. No studies have been done to show if this product will work for you.
- before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information
- begin using the lozenge on your quit day
- if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine lozenge
- if you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule: Weeks 1 to 6: 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours Weeks 7 to 9: 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours Weeks 10 to 12: 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
- nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- place the lozenge in your mouth and allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve. Minimize swallowing. Do not chew or swallow lozenge.
- you may feel a warm or tingling sensation
- occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved
- do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth
- to improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks
- do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects
- do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day.
- es importante completar el tratamiento. If you feel you need to use the lozenge for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Fumar puede perjudicar gravemente a su bebé. Intente dejar de fumar sin usar un medicamento de reemplazo de nicotina. Se cree que este medicamento es más seguro que fumar. No obstante, los riesgos para su bebé no se conocen fehacientemente.
Consulte al médico antes de usarlo si padece
- cardiopatía, ataque al corazón reciente o latidos irregulares. La nicotina puede elevar su ritmo cardíaco.
- presión arterial alta no controlada con medicamentos. Nicotine can increase blood pressure.
- stomach ulcer or diabetes
- history of seizures
Consulte a un médico o farmacéutico antes de usar si está
- usando un medicamento para dejar de fumar sin nicotina
- taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Es posible que tenga que ajustar la dosis de su medicamento recetado.
Deje de usarlo y consulte a su médico si
- mouth problems occur
- persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs
- tiene latidos irregulares o palpitaciones
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat
- tiene síntomas de una reacción alérgica (como dificultad para respirar o una erupción)
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Nicotine lozenges may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. If you need to remove the lozenge, wrap it in paper and throw away in the trash. En caso de sobredosis, acuda a su médico o comuníquese de inmediato con el Centro de Control de Intoxicaciones.