OMRON 10 Series - Tensiómetro inalámbrico para brazo c/comparación lado a lado en pantalla LCD
- Dual LCD display shows side-by-side readings for multiple users or comparison over time
- TruRead testing system takes multiple readings to get the best blood pressure accuracy possible
- Large backlit LCD screen is easy to read under any light conditions
- Enhanced icons display clear, easily understood readings
- Large internal memory stores up to 100 readings each from up to two users
- Wireless access available through a free downloadable app
Monitor vital stats with the comfortable, easy-to-use blood pressure cuff of the Omron 10 Series wireless upper arm blood pressure monitor. This advanced home blood pressure monitor uses smart wireless technology to give you the best information possible about heart rate, blood pressure and other vital stats. Whether you're tracking numbers every day to manage hypertension or you're keeping a log to show a medical professional, the Omron blood pressure cuff takes highly accurate measurements and stores past readings for future access. The system's TruRead testing protocol takes multiple pressure readings per session, at customizable intervals of 15, 30, 60 or 120 seconds, to ensure clinical accuracy.
The Omron 10 Series displays results on a large backlit LCD monitor with a dual display that makes side-by-side comparisons easy. If you share the monitor with somebody else, both of your readings can display at the same time, helping make clear which readings are for which person. The large internal memory bank stores data from up to 200 past readings - 100 for each person - so that you can track health history over several months.
In addition to the large screen display, the monitor can wirelessly connect via Bluetooth with your Android or iOS device and load data onto the free Omron app. The monitor can also email results to your doctor's office for remote observation of critical conditions such as hypertension. The system can even identify the presence of irregular heart rhythms and alert both user and doctor right away.