OMRON 5 Series - Tensiómetro inalámbrico para brazo
Elegible para HSA/FSA
The OMRON 5 Series® Wireless Bluetooth® Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7250) will measure, store and let you review 60 readings for one user, but when used with the free OMRON Connect app, it can support unlimited users and store unlimited blood pressure readings. The app allows convenient viewing of your reading trends in chart and graph format, and the ability to share as needed with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals. The OMRON Connect app works with select iOS® and Android® devices. Omron is the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand of blood pressure monitors and the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years.
• ACCURATE: Our advanced technology measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement
• WIRELESS Bluetooth ACCESS: Syncs to the OMRON Connect app on your iOS or Android devices (for a complete list of compatible devices, visit OmronHealthcare.com/connect)
• IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT SYMBOL: Alerts you to the number of irregular heartbeats detected (up to 3) during your measurement
• HYPERTENSION INDICATOR: Displays a "HIGH" symbol if your systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above, and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above
• COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: The wide-range D-ring cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement and fits arms 9 to 17 inches in circumference, while the Advanced Averaging feature displays the average of up to your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Omron Healthcare, Inc. is under license. The iOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S. The Android is a registered trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.