Ossur Cold Rush Cold Therapy Device Hip Pad, Right
This Ossur Cold Rush Cold Therapy Device with Ergonomic Right Hip Pad helps reduce pain and swelling following trauma or hip replacement. The hip pad is soft and is designed to provide cold therapy to your hip. Stay cool longer with an ice-to-water ration that lasts up to 6 hours. The brushless motor offers a whisper-quiet unit that helps patients rest while using. The unit weighs 4.6 lbs so it is easy to move. The Ossur Cold Rush was designed holistically, with unique features like a locking lid to help prevent spills and insulated walls for improved cooling. Aid your recovery with the Ossur Cold Therapy Device with Right Hip Pad.
• Whisper-Quiet (30 Decibel) Cold Therapy Device
• Provides Up to 6 Hours of Cold Therapy
• Adjustable Flow Settings
• Insulated Long Tubing
• Includes Device and Right Hip Pad
|Problema||Alivio del dolor|
|Tipo de producto||Hot & cold therapy|
Calificaciones y reseñas
Includes the Ossur Cold Rush Cold Therapy Device, a right hip pad and elastic straps. Instructions included
1. Do NOT plug unit into wall socket until steps 2–7 are completed.
2. Fill reservoir with water to the indicated fill line. Warning: water level should not exceed the reference mark on the sticker inside the bucket to avoid risk of overflow when closing the cover.
3. Add chopped or cubed ice to the reservoir up to the indicated fill line. Warning: Make sure the ice level does not exceed the reference mark on the sticker. Failure to comply will cause device overflow when closing the lid.
4. Close the reservoir. With handle in the open position, press lid firmly onto unit making certain that the lid is in full contact with the vessel and the seal is engaged, then pull handle into the locked position.
5. Attach the provided 12V power supply to DC power port, but do not plug into wall.
6. Apply insulation barrier (not included) over the patient’s skin in the area to be treated.
7. Connect Cold Rush pad to hose extending from the device. To ensure proper connection, push couplings together until they snap into place.
8. Apply Cold Rush Pad over insulation barrier. The Cold Rush Pad should never be applied directly over the patient's skin.
9. Plug the provided 12V power supply to wall socket.
10. To turn off the cold therapy device, unplug the power supply unit from wall socket.
11. Always turn the cold therapy device off before disconnecting the Cold Rush Pad or any hoses. To disconnect the hoses, press the release tabs on the coupling and pull the connectors apart.
12. To open lid, press handle down to disengage lid seal, then lift to remove.
13. Drain all of the water out of the cold therapy device after each use.
14. Follow directions 2–8 before each use.
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.