Ossur Formfit Ankle Brace with SpeedLace & Figure 8 Straps, Large
This Ossur Formfit Ankle Brace with Speedlace and Figure 8 Straps provides maximum stability and protection for your ankle. The brace comes with a quick lace up feature and figure 8 straps which limits further range of movements. In addition the brace includes removable semi rigid stays for even greater support. The Formfit ankle brace is made of a breathable lightweight fabric which can fit easily into shoes. This Ossur Formfit ankle brace comes in 7 sizes and is ideal for prophylactic use, chronic instability and grade l-ll sprains.
• Figure 8 Straps for Inversion/Eversion Control
• Removable Stays Provide Additional Support
• Quick Lace Slim Fit Design
• Padded Heel and Tongue Fabric
|Tipo de producto||Aparatos|
Calificaciones y reseñas
Includes the Ossur Formfit Angle Brace, with speedlace, figure 8 straps and removable stays. Instructions included
1. For the final fit, ensure that the heel is securely positioned in the heel opening.
2. The brace comes with removable stays, ankle cuff, Figure 8 strap, and two Quick-Pull closure straps.
3. Slide the foot through the brace, adjust by pulling it upwards.
4. Fasten the Quick-Pull closure straps on the hook-and-loop fasteners.
5. Do not over-tight the Quick-Pull straps. They should have a snug fit on the side of the ankle.
6. The strap ends can be trimmed as needed.
7. Wrap the medial (inner) Figure 8 strap across the top of the foot and under the heel, fasten using the contact closure. Repeat for the lateral (outer) strap.
8. Wrap the circumferential cuff around the ankle, covering the laces and straps.
This device is intended to be worn over an athletic sock.
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.