Personal Care - Polvo antifúngico en spray para pie de atleta
For Athlete's Foot
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Tinactin®
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Tinactin®.
Cures & Prevents Most Athlete's Foot
Relieves Itching & Burning
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, LLC
Troy, Michigan 48084 U.S.A.
Producto fabricado en China
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day.
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and night)
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
Solo para uso externo.
Flammable. Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. No perforar ni incinerar. Contenido bajo presión. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
Al utilizar este producto,
- avoid contact eyes & face
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Deje de usarlo y consulte a su médico si
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement after 4 weeks
Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de ingerir el producto, busque asistencia médica o comuníquese con un Centro de Control de Intoxicaciones de inmediato. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Other information store between 68° to 77°F (20° to 25°C)