Philips SmartSleep - Banda antirronquidos
Quieter nights for you and your partner.1 If you are snoring every night, you might not even know it until you are elbowed to stop. No one wants to snore, but it is the partner whose sleep gets interrupted. What if both of you could put snoring to rest, for good?
Snoring often occurs when sleeping on your back, due to the simple effects of gravity. The Philips SmartSleep Snoring Relief Band is the first Philips solution for positional snoring that is designed to alert you before your snoring starts. Worn around the torso, this soft band monitors when you are on your back and prompts you to move to your side. When people tried the Snoring Relief Band, 86% of snorers said their snoring was reduced.
- Clinically proven solution for positional back snoring with 30 day money back guarantee.
- The built in sensor detects when you are moving onto your back and delivers adaptive vibrations that prompt you to sleep on your side before you even begin snoring. 80% of users said it was comfortable to wear during the night .
- Self learning algorithm optimizes the vibration levels based on your individual response rate. Every 5 days, the sensor will change intensity and pattern to make sure you do not become used to the vibrations and promotes good sleeping position, night over night.
- The sensor display provides 3 different data screens to show 1.) your response rate to the vibration regimen, 2.) how many hours you spent in bed, and 3.) how many hours you spent on your back.
- Built in 30 minute timer allows you to fall asleep in your favorite positiion-back, stomach, or side-before the sensor starts detecting position movement.
1 After four weeks of use. N=99, 2019. The Snoring Relief Band is designed to reduce snoring for position-dependent back snorers who snoring ceases when sleeping on their side.