PowerHouse - Limpiador automático para taza de inodoro, 2 pastillas duraderas
Blue & Bleach Tabs
Cleans & Freshens
with Every Flush
2 LONG LASTING TABS
Simple to use. Just drop in the tank and it goes to work!
Fights Odors, dirt and stains! Continuous Blue Water!
- Safe for plumbing and septic system
Manufactured in China
Exclusively for and Distributed by:
PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, LLC.
Bingham Farms, MI 48025-2463 U.S.A.
- Start with a clean bowl.
- Remove top from toilet tank.
- Hold wrapped tablet away from face. Cut and remove wrapper with scissors. DO NOT TOUCH TABLET.
- Flush toilet, wait until water level is low and flapper valve is closed before dropping bleach tablet into tank. Use wrapper to drop tablet into corner of tank, away from toilet mechanism.
- Discard wrapper and wash hands thoroughly.
- Wait 10 minutes before flushing toilet.
- No removal necessary. Each tablet will clean for weeks. Once tablet has dissolved, replace with a new tablet. Use only in toilets that are flushed regularly (at least monthly).
READ BACK PANEL CAREFULLY.
May cause skin irritation. Do not get into eyes, on skin or clothing.
FIRST AID: EYES - Rinse with water for 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes; then continue rinsing. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED - Rinse mouth and give 1 or 2 glasses of water. Contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. SKIN - Wash skin thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or mix with other cleaning products, as hazardous gasses may result.
DISPOSAL: If tablet has to be removed before it has dissolved completely, put on gloves, flush toilet and before tank refills, with gloved hand, reach in and remove table. AVOID DRIPPING. Place tablet in plastic bag and discard.