PREPARATION H Hemorrhoid Symptom Treatment Cream, Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Pain Relief with Aloe
- Includes one 0.9 Ounce tube of Preparation H Maximum Strength Hemorrhoid Pain Relief cream.
- The only over the counter hemorrhoid treatment cream with maximum strength pramoxine for multi-symptom relief.
- Proprietary hemorrhoid cream blend with vitamin E, panthenol and soothing aloe.
- Provides rapid hemorrhoid relief from pain, burning, itching and discomfort.
- Preparation H cream rapidly relieves external hemorrhoid symptoms.
- Hemorrhoid treatment formula shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Use with Preparation H Medicated Wipes to cool, soothe and cleanse before you treat for better hemorrhoid relief.
If you're asking what to do for hemorrhoids that disrupt your day, turn to Preparation H Multi-Symptom Pain Relief Cream. Among over the counter brands, it is the only hemorrhoidal cream with maximum strength pramoxine for multi-symptom hemorrhoid relief. Apply up to four times daily for rapid hemorrhoid pain relief that can help you get back to what you want or need to do. Hemorrhoids can flare-up at any time with a variety of symptoms including anus itching, burning, pain and discomfort. In fact, 75% of American men and women experience symptoms of hemorrhoids in their lifetime. While symptoms and number of flare-ups can vary from person to person, Preparation H Multi-Symptom Pain Relief Cream rapidly relieves external hemorrhoid discomfort. The smooth, cream formula is a unique blend with vitamin E, panthenol and soothing aloe to provide comfortable hemorrhoid treatment. And for better relief, use Preparation H Medicated Wipes to cool, soothe and cleanse before treating with Preparation H maximum strength cream. NET WT .9 OZ (26g) (1) Provoice survey dated from May 2015-August 2017 supports Preparation H is the #1 doctor recommend brand.
|Problema||Alivio del dolor|
|Product type||Hemorrhoidal treatments|
Active Ingredients: Glycerin, 14.4% - Protectant; Phenylephrine HCl, 0.25% - Vasoconstrictor; Pramoxine HCl, 1% - Local Anesthetic; White Petrolatum, 15% - Protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Dexpanthenol, Edetate Disodium, Glyceryl Monostearate, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Polyoxyl Lauryl Ether, Polyoxyl Stearyl Ether, Propyl Gallate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherols Excipient, Vitamin E Acetate, Xanthan Gum.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream.
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- Apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- For application in the lower anal canal: remove cover from dispensing cap. Colocar la tapa dispensadora en el tubo. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus.
- Thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover
- Niños menores de 12 años: consultar a un médico
For external use only Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Enfermedad cardíaca
- Presión arterial alta
- Enfermedad de la tiroides
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression. Al utilizar este producto,
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
* Stop use and ask a doctor if*
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- An allergic reaction develops
- The symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
* If pregnant or breast-feeding,* ask a health professional before use. * Keep out of reach of children.* If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.