Pronto Sleep Rechargeable Vapor Inhaler, Medium
Pronto is the first ever rechargeable vapor inhaler designed to provide fast and last relief whenever you need it.
Comfortable to wear, Pronto’s dual action design combines the benefits of a nasal dilator to open the nose and improve airflow, with the soothing vapors of a proprietary blend of pure essential oils.
- To help you relax, fall asleep and stay asleep
- Fast acting, long lasting
- Drug free
- Rechargeable up to 10 times
- Pronto Sleep contains four pure essential oils including lavender, eucalyptus, valerian and tea tree.
- Please read the instructions before use.
Care Instructions: When not in use, follow the cleaning instructions and place Pronto Sleep in the storage unit. A few minutes before use, recharge the scent diffuser by following the usage instructions inside this pack.
- Only use Pronto as directed
- Do not use if package is broken
- Pronto is for personal use only and should not be shared with other people
- As Pronto contains essential oils, it should not be used during pregnancy
- Pronto should not be used for delivery of any other oil blend, liquid or drug
- Pronto is only suitable for positioning in the nose
- Do not smoke or use a gas lighter whilst holding or wearing Pronto
- Be gentle when dilating the paddles and do not dilate beyond pin length
- Pronto is not suitable for use by children under the age of 12
- Do not use the device if it is damaged in any way
- Do not intentionally break the diffuser and use one half of the dilator on its own
- Do not intentionally dismantle the recharge unit
- Do not add other liquids or oils to the diffuser to recharge point
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor
- Do nut use during contact sports or while swimming
- Keep out of reach of children, contains small parts
- Pronto is designed to provide 10 charges lasting up to 8 hours
- The scent will diminish in its intensity throughout the 8 hour period. Air-conditioning and heating may affect the scent intensity over the 8-hour period.
- Recharging time of your Pronto nasal dilator will take between 30 seconds and two minutes. The initial few charges will take the least amount of time and the charges closer to the end of Pronto's life may take up to two minutes
- Do not use if Pronto diffuser becomes loose
- Do not use if Pronto recharge point is missing or becomes loose
- Do not use if oil is leaking from the recharge unit
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and heat
- When Pronto no longer charges, dispose of the recharge unit and nasal dilator in the normal refuse bin