Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Regrowth
- 1-month supply of Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam treatment for hair regrowth
- Formulated with 5% Minoxidil, this topical foam helps treat hair loss and maintain hair density
- Our fast-working hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow hair
- Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning and allows for the regrowth of fuller hair
- The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production
- Tricho-Prime Technology works on contact to create a healthy hair regrowth environment
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand, this anti-hair loss foam also conditions the scalp
- Men's hair growth treatment comes in an easy-to-apply foam designed to fit into your daily routine
Help treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair with Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Foam. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair in 12 weeks. Unlike hair loss shampoos and hair thickening products that temporarily plump hair from the outside, Rogaine penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles, allowing for regrowth of hair. The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, while Tricho-Prime Technology uses a proprietary combination of ingredients to create an optimal environment for hair regrowth. It comes in a no-mess foam that is easy to use and is designed to fit easily into your routine. Based on hair count among men and women in clinical studies performed for FDA approval, Jan 2006
5% Minoxidil w/w (without propellant)
butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
- Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- Hair growth has been shown in a clinical study of men (mostly white) aged 18-49 years who used it for 4 months
- See hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- Before use, read all information on package and enclosed booklet
- Keep the package. It contains important information.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- Contenido bajo presión. No perforar ni incinerar el envase.
call toll-free 800-ROGAINE or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Al utilizar este producto,
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Evite el contacto con los ojos. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños.
En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.