Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Regrowth
Help treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair with Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Foam. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow up to 25% more hair in 12 weeks. Unlike hair loss shampoos and hair thickening products that temporarily plump hair from the outside, Rogaine penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles, allowing for regrowth of hair. The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, while Tricho-Prime Technology uses a proprietary combination of ingredients to create an optimal environment for hair regrowth. It comes in a no-mess foam that is easy to use and is designed to fit easily into your routine. Based on hair count among men and women in clinical studies performed for FDA approval, Jan 2006
- 1-month supply of Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam hair growth treatment to help treat hair loss, maintain hair density and allow for the regrowth of fuller hair
- Formulated with 5% Minoxidil, our fast-working hair regrowth treatment works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production and is clinically proven to regrow hair
- Men's hair growth treatment also contains botanical extracts and emollient to help maintain a healthy, conditioned scalp, plus alphahydroxy acid (AHA) to promote natural skin exfoliation to help keep follicles open
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand, this anti-hair loss foam is ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning and features Tricho-Prime Technology that works on contact to create a healthy hair regrowth environment
- Men's hair growth treatment delivers clinically visible results in as little as 12 weeks and comes in an easy-to-apply foam, specially designed to fit into your daily routine
|Product type||Hair regrowth treatments|
5% Minoxidil w/w (without propellant)..........Hair regrowth treatment for men
butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
- Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- Hair growth has been shown in a clinical study of men (mostly white) aged 18-49 years who used it for 4 months
- See hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- Before use, read all information on package and enclosed booklet
- Keep the package. It contains important information.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- Contenido bajo presión. No perforar ni incinerar el envase.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120º F (49º C).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE See information booklet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results.
1: PREP HANDS WITH COLD WATER Rinse your fingers in cold water and dry them. Note: foam will melt on contact with warm surfaces.
2: OPEN CHILD RESISTANT CAP Be sure to align arrow on the cap with arrow on white ring. Tilt cap back and pull off.
3: DISPENSE VERTICALLY ONTO A COLD SURFACE Hold the can straight upside down. If you hold the can at an angle, foam may not dispense properly. Press nozzle to dispense half a capful of foam onto cold surface (e.g. dish, or cold hands).
4: APPLY TO SCALP, NOT HAIR Part your hair to expose hair loss area. Massage foam into scalp, not hair. Repeat until all hair loss areas have been covered.
5: CLOSE CAP AND WASH HANDS Snap cap back into place. Be sure arrows do not line up, so cap remains child resistant. Wash hands and any surface thoroughly after use.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
Al utilizar este producto,
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Evite el contacto con los ojos. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Deje de usarlo y consulte a su médico si
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.