SheaMoisture Sulfate-Free 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo for All Hair Types, 13 OZ
Lift away impurities and re-hydrate hair with this gentle, sulfate free shampoo. Great for all hair types, SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo can be used daily to cleanse and restore parched hair. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, creamy Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal, this shampoo helps to provide renewed hydration, manageability and shine. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.How to Use: Apply this moisture shampoo to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. Follow with our 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Conditioner. The key ingredients in this sulfate free shampoo are Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, and Acacia Senegal.This shampoo is formulated with no silicone, no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil or petrolatum. It's been tested on our family for generations and never on animals.OUR STORY: SheaMoisture is the legacy of Sofi Tucker, a pioneering mother of four and an entrepreneur, who sold Shea Butter, African Black Soap and homemade beauty preparations in Sierra Leone in 1912. We honor her vision by continuing to formulate with Raw Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa. With every purchase you show support of our mission to reinvest back in our communities.
- HYDRATION SHAMPOO: Lift away impurities and re-hydrate hair with this gentle, sulfate free shampoo
- CLEANSE & NOURISH: Moisturizing shampoo that helps provide renewed hydration, manageability and shine
- USAGE: Apply to wet hair and gently massage shampoo into a rich lather. Rinsethoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with our Daily Hydration Conditioner. Great for all hair types.
- KEY INGREDIENTS in this hair shampoo: Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, Acacia Senegal
- SheaMoisture moisturizing shampoo made with Fair Trade Shea Butter
- This shampoo is formulated with no silicone, no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil or petrolatum. It's been tested on our family for generations and never on animals.
- Black-Owned or Founded Brand