Smith And Nephew Iodoflex - Apósitos de cadexómero yodado, 5 g, 1-1/2 x 2-3/8", 5 u.
Elegible para HSA/FSA
IODOFLEX Pads are sterile formulations of Cadexomer Iodine. When applied to the wound, they absorb fluids, removing exudate, pus and debris and forming a gel over the wound surface. As they absorb, iodine is released, killing bacteria and changing color.
- A 3-in-1 mode of action kills bacteria, manages exudate, and debrides the wound bed.
- Helps Promote Wound Healing: Exudate and debris is removed effectively. IODOFLEX helps to promote a clean wound healing environment. A change in color (white) indicates when IODOFLEX should be changed. Gel formed over the wound promotes moist healing. Accelerated healing rates can lead to earlier patient discharges.
- Fewer Dressing Changes: IODOFLEX Pads contain Cadexomer iodine which can absorb up to 6 times its weight in fluid. Range of sizes to suit most wound sizes.
- Patient comfort: IODOFLEX Pads treat infection, associated pain is reduced which can improve quality of life. IODOFLEX is non-adhesive which can reduce trauma at dressing changes and encourage patient compliance.
- Indications: IODOFLEX Pads - For use in cleaning wet ulcers and wounds such as venous stasis ulcers, pressure sores, diabetic foot ulcers, and infected traumatic and surgical wounds.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).